Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Fort

I love going out into my fort.

I can go out and watch TV

And I can Play with my friends

And jump on my tramp and

I can sleep outside in the winter

With only two blankets because

My fort is heated by a heater.

My fort is like a mini-house

And I live in it. I sometimes

Have to come in when I run

Out of cereal or mush or milk,

But I usually stay outside. I

Only go inside in the mornings

To get my hair and teeth done

And I occasionally go in to take

A shower and to play with my

Electrical things. I like playing

With electrical things and I love

To build things. My dad and I

Built the fort I’m telling you about.

It is 6 feet off the ground and it is

Special to me because my dad and

I built it together and a couple

Of my friends helped too. If you

Want to get close to your son,

Build a fort with him.



Ben Hicks

No comments: